Cloudprinter.com is the leading print platform that enables local printing anywhere in the world. We are a team of 80+ thinkers and makers in different locations worldwide, true professionals and good people, who bring Cloudprinter platform to the next level.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our growing team.
What we expect from you:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that translates complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content for non-technical end users.
- Develop content for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Evaluate existing and potential content, and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Use HubSpot & XWiki to maintain the knowledge base/help center as well as manage the lifecycle of documentation.
- Monitor metrics on the usage of educational materials as well as direct customer/print partner feedback.
What Does It Take:
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
- Familiarity with API documentation is a plus but not required.
What we offer:
- Modern office in the city center
- A young & friendly international team
- Official Employment
- Competitive Salary
- Ability to travel abroad (visiting our offices all over the world)
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
To apply for this job please use the form on this page and don't forget to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.