The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the most promising revolutions and disruptions in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world. Our customers contain web2print providers, publishers, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are searching for a Senior Content Writer/Blogger to join our fast-growing office in Lviv on a full-time basis.
- Handle the ideation and creation of compelling content, including website copy, whitepapers, and blog posts;
- Create case studies and project descriptions for presentations;
- Prepare landings and overviews of Cloudprinter telecommunications services and expertise;
- Produce SEO-optimized content, collaborate with the SEO team to maximize Cloudprinter online visibility;
- Prepare video scripts for explainer videos, interviews, testimonials, etc.;
- Generate ideas for new content types;
- Research telecom industry-based and expertise-based topics in tight cooperation across company departments;
- Communicate and cooperate with a content team, including a content manager, editors, designers, and a website manager;
- Ensure all-around content consistency in terms of brand, style, quality, and tone of voice.
Your preferred profile and experience:
- Advanced level of English;
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing;
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio;
- Understanding of the IT Industry and global technology trends;
- Proven ability to create engaging, value-based, and clear content;
- Experience in competitive storytelling;
- Research proficiency and the ability to bring unique, impactful insights to the content;
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge in new fields and passion for learning;
- Exceptional attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Modern office in the city center
- A young & friendly international team
- Official Employment
- Competitive Salary
- Ability to travel abroad (visiting our offices all over the world)
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
To apply for this job please use the form on this page and don't forget to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.