Cloudprinter.com is a global company, changing the way print sourcing is happening. We bring the platform economy to the print world with a team of more than 80 employees worldwide.
We build a solution that makes printing easy and accessible for web2print providers, e-commerce businesses, and Fortune 500 companies globally. Cloudprinter’s print API has been named one of the most promising revolutions and disruptions in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers globally. Currently, our network consists of 241 production locations in more than 104 countries.
We are a young yet fast-growing company with a mission to change the print industry with smarter, faster, and greener solutions. We are searching for a Product Owner to join our Lviv-based team.
- You have already had commercial experience as a product owner in an agile environment.
- You have good communication skills and can easily translate requirements and wishes from clients, sales, and development into technical stories.
- You have a good technical understanding and would like to further develop your knowledge.
- You enjoy getting involved in complex concepts in an environment where no two solutions are the same.
- You are a team-ready person, have a desire for constructive discussions, and always actively contribute to your team.
- English level at B2
- Define and roll out the go-to-market strategy
- Specify the product strategy, user needs, and business requirements
- Define product and market requirements documents and competitive analysis, constantly monitoring the market
- For new developments, be involved from the beginning and control the flow of the design and development
- Prioritize features and other jobs on the product working with the project team on high-level planning.
- Making deals with third-party vendors based on opportunity assessment
- Manage beta and pilot runs of new products
- Create one source of truth for the whole project, including technical and business aspects of its life
What we Offer:
- Modern office in the city center
- A young & friendly international team
- Competitive Salary
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
To apply for this job please use the form on this page and remember to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.