Follow these simple steps to set up our Quick Order app:
*To start using Quick Order, you'll need to have a registered Print Cloud account.
- First of all, go to Cloudprinter.com website, point to Connected Apps, and choose Quick Order.
- Click on the Open the App button, hit the login button, fill in your sign-in information in the fields, and click on the Yes, Authorize button. Choose your account and press the Authorize button.
- You're now in the Quick Order dashboard. Push the New order button to make an order and proceed with the product setup.
- Choose the product and product size, select product options, pick the shipping country, set the number of products, and press the Next button.
- Overview your cart — add more products to your cart, check order specs and price. When you've checked everything, push the Next button.
- At this point, you'll have to enter your shipping details and hit the Next button when all the data is filled in.
- Provide your order file. For this, you can set a public link to a file or upload the file directly from your computer. After you've completed this step, push the Next button.
- Now, check order details and set your order mode. You can also choose the shipping option that fits you best, check the price, and push your order for print with the Order button.