The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the promising revolutions and disruption in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world. Our customers contain web2print providers, publishers, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a Dutch company with branches in Denmark, Germany and Ukraine.
We currently have an open job position for a Support Specialist. We are looking for 2 candidates: one should be able to work during daytime hours/ another one has to cover night shift hours.
- 1+ years of experience in the customer service industry
- Upper-Intermediate/ advanced level of English ( both spoken & written)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in communicating with clients (preferably to be a stress- resistant person)
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Attention to details
- A fast learner who is flexible and copes well under pressure
- Give Support to the customers via phone and chat
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Ensure customers' satisfaction
- Working with CRM system (experience working in HubSpot will be a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Modern office in the city centre
- A young & friendly international team
- Competitive Salary
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
- Ability to travel abroad (visiting our offices all over the world)