The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the most promising revolutions and disruption in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world. Our customers contain web2print providers, publishers, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are searching for Marketing Automation Specialist to join our fast-growing office in Lviv on a full-time basis.
- Plan, build and execute integrated cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs in HubSpot
- Oversee campaigns from creation, testing through to results analysis and reporting.
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns ensuring deliverability and tracking.
- Advise the individual campaign owners on improvements of the buyer journeys, buyer personas, workflows and content assets based on the conversion rates and data.
- Implement and optimize an effective lead scoring system and a closed loop process for the MQL quality feedback from sales/SDRs.
- Refine and roll out the lead management process and work closely with the Web Marketing Manager to have this mapped properly to the CRM system.
- Set up effective workflows for new business campaigns as well as customer plays for on-boarding, renewal, churn management and cross-sell and up-sell.
- Monitor individual campaigns performance and feedback to the Outbound Sales teams and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Web Marketing Manage to visualize the campaign performance KPIs.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Keen eye and aptitude for troubleshooting with solutions led approach.
- Understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sale cycle.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Provide training, documentation, and guidance for new and existing users.
- Solid knowledge of email best practices and compliance.
- Minimum of 2 years of proficient Marketing Automation experience, preferably HubSpot Certified.
- Demonstrable experience with various attribution models and supporting tools.
- Solid understanding of Inbound marketing and customer experience marketing.
What we offer:
- Modern office in the city center
- A young & friendly international team
- Official Employment
- Competitive Salary
- Ability to travel abroad (visiting our offices all over the world)
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
To apply for this job please use the form on this page and don't forget to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.