The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the promising revolutions and disruption in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world. Our customers contain web2print providers, publishers, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a Dutch company with branches in Denmark, Germany and Ukraine.
We currently have an open job position for a Business Analytics Manager
Responsibilities for Analytics Manager:
- Getting the sign off from stakeholders and defining the scope using optimum solutions
- Evaluating business processes of each department (product & operation, support, development, sales, and marketing), anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Monitoring deliverables of the above-mentioned departments and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Leading ongoing reviews together with the Sales Director and CCO to monitor on a daily basis intermediate results of inbound and outbound sales teams and develop optimization strategies.
- Work on creating a procedure or method to consistently track clients and print partners satisfaction.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process in the IT department to ensure solutions meet the business needs and requirements of our clients together with the target market.
- Create data analytics reports together with the COO and CFO and conduct weekly meetings and presentations with the management team to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A young & friendly international team
- Competitive Salary
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
- Ability to travel around the globe (visiting our offices all over the world)