The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the promising revolutions and disruptions in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world. Our customers contain web2print providers, publishers, and Fortune 500 companies.
Our solution grows rapidly and more apps, concepts, and integrations are coming every month. To support this growth, we are now looking for a new product owner to enter into our project team. As the product owner, you will work across all development teams and ensure the further development of your service.
We are a Dutch company with branches in The Netherlands, Denmark, India, and Ukraine.
The Global Shipping Manager is the single point of contact for all Region Managers and their clients to get the best shipping prices added to our platform.
We currently have an open job position for a Global Shipping Manager. You will work closely with the Print Network, DevOps and Customer Success departments.
- Analyze all aspects of Cloudprinter.com logistics to determine the most cost-effective & eco-effective transportation solutions
- Negotiate transportation rates and services and discuss possibilities of automation in our platform
- Improve company policies for logistics activities for Cloudprinters customers and print partners
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers
- Establish & monitor supply chain-based performance on transportation. Check on complaints, returns and compliance with stated delivery lead times
Desired knowledge, skills & experience:
- Experience in logistics is preferred
- Knowledge of principles and methods in logistics, including the relative costs and benefits
- Willingness to educate yourself in logistic processes
- Ability to communicate & understand information and ideas
- Willingness to work flexible hours due to different time zones and to work overtime if required
- Adaptable to changes and reorganizing actions to adapt
What we offer:
- Modern office in the city center
- A young & friendly international team
- Official employment
- Competitive salary
- Ability to travel abroad (visiting our offices all over the world)
- Paid sick leaves and vacation