The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the promising revolutions and disruptions in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world. Our customers contain web2print providers, publishers, and Fortune 500 companies.
For helping our clients, print partners, and app integrators get up and running fast and painless we are building a dedicated onboarding team. The team will consist of both sales orientated and tech orientated people working together with an experienced team lead and our worldwide sales team.
We are a Dutch company with branches in Denmark, India, and Ukraine.
We currently have an open job position for an Apps Integration Manager.
- Experience with customer support/communication, both written and verbal.
- You have a general technical understanding and would like to further develop your knowledge (basic knowledge of JSON/XML and APIs).
- You enjoy getting involved in complex troubleshooting in an environment where no two issues are the same.
- You are a team-ready person, have a desire for constructive discussions, and always actively contribute to your team.
- English level at B2
- Getting clients/print partners/app integrators the help they need to make their integration up and running when they connect to our API or Connected apps.
- Explaining and support in relation to product codes, shipping, and generic understanding API integration.
- Follow up on integration issues, migrations, and workflow changes with existing integrated clients.
- Attending external sales/developer calls as a technical resource to evaluate the client's needs and help find the best technical solution.
What we offer:
- Modern office in the city center
- A young & friendly international team
- Official Employment
- Competitive Salary
- Ability to travel abroad (visiting our offices all over the world)
- Paid sick leaves and vacation