The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the promising revolutions and disruption in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world. Our customers contain web2print providers, publishers, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are a Dutch company with branches in Denmark, Germany and Ukraine.
We currently have an open job position for a Junior QA Engineer.
- 2+ years of experience
- You have already gained experience with API test, software tests and test frameworks, you ideally are able to bring programming skills with you.
- You have a good technical understanding and would like to further develop your knowledge.
- You enjoy getting involved in a complex system and have some analytical skills to understand the system contexts and error images.
- You are driven by a high quality standard, creativity and perseverance.
- You are a team-ready person, have a desire for constructive discussions and always actively contribute to your team.
- Build system component for test automation, further development of test setup and test automation
- Creation of test specifications, test cases and test plans for functional tests for REST APIs and WebUI
- Execution of automated software tests using common testing tools.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Modern office in the city centre
- A young & friendly international team
- Competitive Salary
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
- Ability to travel abroad (visiting our offices all over the world)