The Global Print API from Cloudprinter has been awarded as one of the promising revolutions and disruption in the print industry. With one single API integration, our customers connect and route print jobs to local print providers all over the world.
Behind the scenes is a large and complex application consisting of more than 25 APIs and a large number of containers. Help us continue the great QA work on the platform.
We are a Dutch company with branches in Denmark, India, and Ukraine.
We currently have an open job position for a Junior AQA Engineer.
- You have already gained 1 year of commercial experience with API tests, software tests (preferably automation tests), and test frameworks.
- Experience with Cypress, Postman, TestRail, and Jira, as well as a general understanding of API and UI testing, would be a plus.
- You have a good technical understanding and would like to further develop your knowledge.
- You enjoy getting involved in a complex system and have some analytical skills to understand the system contexts and error images.
- You are driven by a high-quality standard, creativity, and perseverance.
- You are a team-ready person, have a desire for constructive discussions, and always actively contribute to your team.
- Build system components for test automation, further development of test setup and test automation
- Creation of test specifications, test cases, and test plans for functional tests for REST APIs and WebUI
- Your tasks will be on writing test cases and documentation with the support of the team lead.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- ☕Coffee in the morning with sweets)))
- Modern office
- A young & friendly international team
- Competitive Salary
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
- Ability to travel abroad (visiting our offices all over the world)
- Teambuilding parties