The Cloudprinter.com plugin for WooCommerce gives you access to production of hundreds of print products anywhere in the world. Find out below how to link your Cloudprinter.com account and start testing & selling today!
Please first install our plugin as is described here.
Successfully installed the plugin? It's now time to link your webshop to Cloudprinter.com. For this process, you will need a Cloudprinter.com account. If you haven't got one already, create one now!
To authorize WooCommerce to place orders on your behalf, you are required to login to your Cloudprinter.com account and register your shop domain in the Cloudprinter.com Dashboard.
This article provides a step-by-step explanation describing how to link your account.
- Log in to your admin WordPress account here. In the side-menu, select Plugins. Below Plugins, you will now find Cloudprinter.com. Click Settings to configure your account.
- Now you need to register your shop domain URL in your Cloudprinter.com Dashboard.
First, copy the OAuth return URL as provided in the Authorization box. See image below.
- Second, go to the Cloudprinter.com marketplace, login to your Cloudprinter.com account, click the check-box and paste the URL that you copied in the previous step in the field. Do not forget to click Save.
- Now, head back to your Plugin Settings for the Cloudprinter.com plugin.
In the Authorization box, click Login. You are redirected to an OpenAuthorization window. Please login to your Cloudprinter.com account and select your preferred account.
Continue to setup the other settings as you like. Finally, click Save at the bottom of the form.
- Great! You have now installed the Cloudprinter.com plugin and authorized your account.. This means that your link with Cloudprinter.com is now entirely completed!
Find out more about how to setup Cloudprinter.com products in WooCommerce in this article.