The organization is the overall umbrella which contains all or your accounts and users. You have only one organization, which can contain multiple accounts and users.
In the dashboard you find at the left side of the screen in the middle in blue ' My Organization' here you fill out several important company details
- When you open this dashboard you will see 4 different blocks you can fill out.
- You start by filling out the main information in the first block : Organization. Click on edit organization details and fill out the basic information of your company. Before you can go live you must setup invoicing information.
- Create user accounts for the persons that need access to the accounts in your organization. Each user can have different roles on the different accounts. Create only one main user. Note : User roles can only be managed by users with administrator rights.
- Create other users accounts in the user management section. Create user accounts for the persons who need access to the accounts in your organization. Each user can have different roles on the different accounts.
In the Account details section you will find the core of the Cloudprinter system configuration. You can have multiple accounts e.g.; one for live orders, one for test and development.
- Multiple accounts can share the same products, options, shipping and routing configuration.
- Users can be given different access on each account.
The picture below is in a sandbox mode this is a security mechanism for separating running programs. You start in this mode until everything is tested and confirmed. This way you can test without doing any harm.