Link the print products you sell directly to print production anywhere in the world using Cloudprinter.com. Show live shipping options to your customers, or set a margin on the shipping prices. All is possible with our WooCommerce plugin!
To download the WooCommerce plug-in, visit the download page. On this page, you will find a small form to be filled in. Please provide us with your email address and click Submit.
Instantly, you will receive an email with more information on the plugin, including a link to actually download the plugin to your PC or Mac.
As soon as you've downloaded the plug-in (.zip-folder), you now need to install it. We will walk you through the installation process step-by step.
Log in to your admin WordPress account here. In the side-menu, select Plugins.Please note! The Cloudprinter.com plugin for WordPress works together with WooCommerce. It is essential that you've already installed and configured the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress.
- In Plugins, click Add New to continue to the WordPress marketplace for plugins.
- As the Cloudprinter.com plugin is not (yet) available in the marketplace, you are required to upload our plugin manually. Please click Upload Plugin.
- Now click Choose file and select the .zip folder that you installed just a minute ago. Continue to Install Now.
- As soon as the plugin is uploaded and installed, the last thing to do is Activate Plugin.
- Perfect! You've now successfully installed the Cloudprinter.com plugin for WooCommerce & WordPress.
Find out here how to link your Cloudprinter.com account to your WooCommerce shop.