This article guides you through our registration for an account, step by step. This account is generic and can be used in any Cloudprinter.com service or application as a client.
Registering for an account at Cloudprinter.com is very easy and commits you to nothing. You can register by following the steps:
1. Go to www.cloudprinter.com. In the top right click Login/Register.
2. The account type defines the services you want to use if this is via a direct API connecting or you are going to use one of our connected apps to place orders.
More information on Print Cloud can be found here, and more on Print API here.
3. Fill in the form according to the specifications and click Register.
An email will be sent to the mail address provided by you. In the email, you will find a link for setting your password, which will activate your account.
4. Go to your email and check your inbox for an email from Cloudprinter.com. Click the button Set your password and follow the instructions.
5. Congratulations! You are now ready to go. Go to admin.cloudprinter.com.
You can now log in using your new username and password. Logging in directs you to your personal Dashboard. To learn more about the Dashboard, read this article.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process or something is not working the way it is supposed to contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team by chat or via email email@example.com