When you cannot enter the dashboard, there can be two reasons. Either the username is incorrect or the password is. In this article, you can see how easy it is to get a new password or retrieve your username.
Trouble logging in? Find out below how to reset your password and how to recover your username.
1. Your username is always an email address. Try your corporate address or internally communicate who has created the Cloudprinter account in the beginning. Still no luck? Reach out to Customer Success. They will verify your identity, after which they will be able to retrieve the username corresponding to your organization.
2. Did you lose or forget your password? Follow the step-by-step explanation below to retrieve it.
1. Go the admin.cloudprinter.com and click Forget password.
2. Now fill in your email address such that we can send you a link to reset your password.
3. Go to your mail box, refresh and look for an email from Cloudprinter.com. Click the button to set a new password. This email is valid for 8 hours. After the 8 hours have passed, you will need to request a new recovery email.
4. Choose a new password. Strong passwords consist of a combination of lower case letters, capitals, symbols and numbers. Make sure to note the password down for your colleagues.
5. Your password has been changed. You can now proceed to log in to your Dashboard again. Never hesitate to contact Customer Success in case things are not working out for you.